Subject: [amos-list] ZIPs
From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: AMOS List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 09:13:15 -0500

From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>

This is a bit off topic, but does anyone know if you can read ibm format zip
disks on amiga?
 
Well met and godspeed,
                      Rev. Giark
                                             ICQ 12235820
                                          [email-masked]
                                     [email-masked]
                                      http://24.112.23.20/~giark/
                            .----------------------------------------------.
                            |      ______  ______    _____  Coming Soon!   |
                            |     / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ ï¿½SoloTrek III  |
                            |    / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / /                |
                            |   / ___/  / ____ \  / /  / /  ï¿½Cap'n Bubba   |
                            |  / /     / /___/ / / /  / /   And The Nasty  |
                            | /_/     /_______/ /_/  /_/    Alien Menace   |
                            |    Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!                     |
                            |    Amiga 1200 030/50MHz 2Mb Chip 32Mb Fast   |
                            `----------------------------------------------'

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

ONElist members: don't miss out on the latest news at ONElist
Join our community member news update at 
<a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/newsletter5 ">Click Here</a>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html